CREATIVE PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Duration : 2 to 6 months | Location : Remote
IVUnited is a non-profit organization, based in Greece and working internationally. We are an incubator for philanthropic projects. We support independent grassroot initiatives and help them grow by providing them with the tools, training, strategies and networks that their causes need.
Our work is rooted in interdisciplinary practices and holistic strategic thinking, blending the fields of activism, foresight, design, governance and technology.
Our Motto is “Create Reality”, by which we mean that our main objective is to have a real impact on the people and communities that we support. Our focus if to create pieces of future for a world worth dreaming of.
About the project
The internship will focus on “The Solarpunks” project, part of the IVCube incubation program.
Solarpunk is a sci-fi movement exploring hopeful and inspiring futures for our world.
The Solarpunks platform is a community-focused project, aiming to support the involvement of activists and creatives in the development of philanthropic projects and collective future visions inspired by the solarpunk movement.
Learn more : https://ivunited.org/iv3/the-solarpunks/
Type of contract : Unpaid internship
We are looking for a creative production assistant.
As the main creative production intern, you will play a key role in daily creative activities of “The Solarpunks”.
- Participate in the development of creative moodboards
- Execute art research projects & organize the digital management of the creative research
- Participate in the execution of creative open calls & other partnering programs
- Coordinate with the communication team to publish daily content for social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok) in accordance with the social media communication strategy and available templates
- Help design project presentations and pitching sessions to partners, donors and investors.
- Assist in the launch and management of the Solarpunks exhibits, magazine, Youtube channel & Podcast (depending on the dates of your internship period)
- At least two years of studies in design, digital art communication, media studies, game design or other fields related to this mission. If you have not reached your second year in a formal educational or professional setting but you can justify skills that would qualify you for this mission through alternative means, we will also of course consider your application.
- Fluency in English with good writing skills
- Positive, creative, solutions-driven and proactive mindset
- Detail-oriented approach and strong time-management skills
- Design skills & strong
- Familiarity with design apps and software such as Photoshop & Canva is a plus
- Strong passion and dedication towards impact-driven work and the support of global causes
WHAT WE OFFER
Non-mandatory access to the IVCube incubation program : We offer to our interns the possibility to work in parallel on a personal project they care about, and benefit from all our tools and support during their time with us and for as long as their project will need us after that.
To apply, please send us your resume (or Linkedin link) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.