CREATIVE PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Duration : 2 to 6 months | Location : Remote
IVUnited is a non-profit organization, based in Greece and working internationally. We are an incubator for philanthropic projects. We support independent grassroot initiatives and help them grow by providing them with the tools, training, strategies and networks that their causes need.
Our work is rooted in interdisciplinary practices and holistic strategic thinking, blending the fields of activism, foresight, design, governance and technology.
Our Motto is “Create Reality”, by which we mean that our main objective is to have a real impact on the people and communities that we support. Our focus if to create pieces of future for a world worth dreaming of.
About the project
The internship will focus on project “Centaur”, part of the IVCube incubation program.
Centaur is a futures research project. We are creating a media platform exploring the future of human evolution and what it means for our planet, our systems, our stories and our peoples.
Centaur will launch in early 2022, and as such we are not divulging many public details about the project.
The mission will center around highly creative, ambitious and futuristic subjects. The experience will be atypical, rewarding and demanding, as the Centaur team is setting up high standards for the production. As such we encourage the application of highly ambitious candidates that share our desire to learn constantly and explore the complexity of the future of our world with the creativity and optimism it deserves.
Type of contract : Unpaid internship
We are looking for an interdisciplinary assistant.
As the main interdisciplinary assistant, you will play a key role in daily activities around the creation and launch of Centaur.
- Participate in the preparation and recording of interviews
- Assist in the design of production frameworks
- Assist in the creation of prost-production frameworks
- Assist in the daily management of the project by
– participating in strategic & creative meetings,
– helping with the creation and/or distribution of management sheets, meeting agendas & timelines
– taking on interdisciplinary tasks necessary for daily coordination and management of the production and promotion
- At least two years of studies in communication, management, media production or media studies, journalism, commerce, foresight, or other fields related to this mission. If you have not reached your second year in a formal educational or professional setting but you can justify skills that would qualify you for this mission through alternative means, we will also of course consider your application.
- Fluency in English with good writing skills
- Self-disciplined and organized
- Detail-oriented approach and strong time-management skills
- Positive, creative, solution-driven and proactive mindset
- Friendly and helpful attitude, able to take on potential hosting responsibilities
- Able to work with and apply predetermined design standards across all internal documents, publications and communication
- Strong passion, comfort and dedication towards futuristic subjects and future-driven environments
- Strong passion and dedication towards impact-driven work and the support of global causes
WHAT WE OFFER
Non-mandatory access to the IVCube incubation program : We offer to our interns the possibility to work in parallel on a personal project they care about, and benefit from all our tools and support during their time with us and for as long as their project will need us after that.
To apply, please send us your resume (or Linkedin link) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.