PROJECT LEAD ASSISTANT
Duration : 2 to 6 months | Location : Remote
IVUnited is a non-profit organization, based in Greece but working internationally. We are an incubator for philanthropic projects. We support independent grassroot initiatives and help them grow by providing them with the tools, training, strategies and networks that their causes need.
Our work is rooted in interdisciplinary practices and holistic strategic thinking, blending the fields of activism, foresight, design, governance and technology.
Our Motto is “Create Reality”, by which we mean that our main objective is to have a real impact on the people and communities that we support. Our focus if to create pieces of future for a world worth dreaming of.
About the project
The internship will focus on “The Solarpunks” project, part of the IVCube incubation program.
Solarpunk is a sci-fi movement exploring hopeful and inspiring futures for our world.
The Solarpunks platform is a community-focused project, aiming to support the involvement of activists and creatives in the development of philanthropic projects and collective future visions inspired by the solarpunk movement.
Learn more : https://ivunited.org/iv3/the-solarpunks/
We are looking a project lead assistant.
As the main project lead intern, you will play a key role in daily activities enabling the incubation of The Solarpunks project.
- Participate in the development of strategies for the launch of The Solarpunks across multiple distribution channels in 2022.
- Assist in the administrative management of the project (funding applications, participation in European programs, partnership development etc)
- Assist in the development of communication templates to be used across all communication channels
- Coordinate with the communication team to support the creation of daily content for social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok) in accordance with the social media communication strategy and available templates
- Write short blog posts and promotional emails
- Assist in the launch of the Solarpunks Youtube channel & Podcast
- Assist in the preparation and management of online events such as networking events and creative sessions.
- At least two years of studies in business management, communication, marketing, design or other fields related to this mission
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Positive, solutions-driven and proactive mindset
- Detail-oriented approach and strong time-management skills
- Basic design skills & familiarity with design apps and software such as Photoshop & Canva is a plus
- Previous experience in project management is a plus
- Strong passion and dedication towards impact-driven work and the support of global causes
WHAT WE OFFER
Non-mandatory access to the IVCube incubation program : We offer to our interns the possibility to work in parallel on a personal project they care about, and benefit from all our tools and support during their time with us and for as long as their project will need us after that.
To apply, please send us your resume (or Linkedin link) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.