Social Media Intern
Duration : 2 to 6 months | Location : Remote
IVUnited is a non-profit organization, based in Greece and operating internationally. We are a think tank working primarily as an incubator for philanthropic projects. We support independent grassroot initiatives and help them grow by providing them with the tools, training, strategies and networks that their causes need. We also work on the development of national and international projects, networks and tools that can facilitate the way we as a society can create a better future for all.
Our work is rooted in interdisciplinary practices and holistic strategic thinking, blending the fields of activism, foresight, design, governance and technology.
Our Motto is “Create Reality”, by which we mean that our main objective is to have a real impact on the people and communities that we support. Our focus if to create pieces of future for a world worth dreaming of.
About the project
The internship will focus on IVUnited’s social media channels.
Type of contract : Unpaid internship
We are looking for a social media intern to join our team.
As a part of the marketing and communication activities, you will play a key role in the daily development of our community.
- Assist the IVUnited management team in the development of communication strategies.
- Assist in the development of communication templates to be used across all communication channels
- Create daily content for social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok) in accordance with the social media communication strategy and available templates
- Write short blog posts
- Assist in the launch of the IVUnited Youtube channel
- Assist in the preparation and management of online events such as trainings and conferences.
- At least two years of studies in communication, marketing, design or relevant experience in related field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Positive, solutions-driven and proactive mindset
- Detail-oriented approach and strong time-management skills
- Basic design skills & familiarity with design apps and software such as Photoshop & Canva is a plus
- Previous experience in social media management is a plus
- Strong passion and dedication towards impact-driven work and the support of global causes
WHAT WE OFFER
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule agreements
- Non-mandatory access to the IVCube incubation program : We offer to our volunteers and interns the possibility to work in parallel on a personal project they care about, and benefit from all our tools and support during their time with us and for as long as their project will need us after that.
To apply, please send us your resume (or Linkedin link) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.