Duration : Flexible | Location : Remote
IVUnited is a non-profit organization, based in Greece and working internationally. We are a think tank working primarily as an incubator for philanthropic projects. We support independent grassroot initiatives and help them grow by providing them with the tools, training, strategies and networks that their causes need. We also work on the development of national and international projects, networks and tools that can facilitate the way we as a society can create a better future for all.
Our work is rooted in interdisciplinary practices and holistic strategic thinking, blending the fields of activism, foresight, design, governance and technology.
Our Motto is “Create Reality”, by which we mean that our main objective is to have a real impact on the people and communities that we support. Our focus if to create pieces of future for a world worth dreaming of.
About the project
The role of content writer is linked primarily to IVUnited’s blog as well as our main communication platform United4.
United4 is a publishing platform and channel through which we center the life and work of the activists and change-makers around us. It is an enlightening exploration of the human reality behind philanthropic challenges.
Type of contract : Volunteering agreement
We are looking for both accomplished and beginning content writers and/or journalists to join our team of volunteers.
You will work closely with the content production team in order to write articles and conduct interviews able to shine light on the various aspects of both the human and executive reality behind the fields of activism, philanthropy and futures design in general.
- Deliver content regularly in the form of articles and/or interviews.
(This volunteering position is tailored to your time availability and personal or professional objectives, therefor the production speed and capacity is a subject to be discussed and agreed upon on an individual basis)
- Participate in the development and/or optimization of content production frameworks that allow us to streamline the content production process while involving volunteers of varying degrees of experience and diverse cultural and/or educational backgrounds
- Occasionally participate in the recruitment and training of new content writing volunteers.
- Participate in a monthly Content Production meeting
- Excellent writing skills (in English). Strong grammar. Clear and structured writing style.
- Positive, creative, solutions-driven and proactive mindset.
- Detail-oriented approach and strong time-management skills.
- Avid curiosity to research, learn and do a topic justice.
- Existing general knowledge about the main topics driving activism and our shared desire for societal change today. Sensibility and respect for the complexity behind world issues and current paradigm shifts.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Volunteering certificates & accomplishment awards based on the work done, funds acquired and/or time dedicated towards IVUnited’s mission to support the creation of hopeful pieces of future for our world.
– Flexible collaboration agreements
– Non-mandatory access to the IVCube incubation program : We offer to our volunteers the possibility to work in parallel on a personal project they care about, and benefit from all our tools and support during their time with us and for as long as their project will need us after that.
To apply, please send us your resume (or Linkedin link) with a brief introduction to email@example.com.